Tell me a little about your rabbitry?
- We have a small boutique rabbitry located in the northwest Houston area where our bunnies are loved on daily! All bunnies are kept in solid floored cages which are cleaned and vacuumed daily as well. Regular exercise is also very important. Our family homeschools, so our children interact constantly with our bunnies. They are very well loved and socialized from birth.
- We breed to support the cost of our current bunnies, which are our pets. We are not in the business of high production breeding.
- Of course!
- Our adult rabbits are fed a loosely packed cup of organic vegetables daily as well as a constant supply of Timothy Hay. A third of a cup of Oxbow Adult Essentials are also fed daily to our bunnies.
- Our young rabbits are kept on a diet designed for their growing needs. They have a constant supply of Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food as well as a constant supply of Timothy Hay. They are also fed a loosely packed cup of vegetables as they approach six months.
- Our nursing mamas are also kept on a special diet. It includes a constant supply of Oxbow Essentials Young Rabbit Food as well as a constant supply of Timothy Hay. She will also get a loosely packed cup of organic vegetables daily. Her food is chosen to support a healthy milk supply.